Revolutionary Skin Protection and Pressure Reduction
DermaSaver™ offers breathability, moisture transfer and anti-microbial protection not possible
with gels, foams, fleece or cotton sleeve AND reduces ALL of the conditions that cause skin breakdown.
Each layer of MicroSpring Textile™ has four thousand (4,000) microfilaments per square inch to act as mini pressure reducing springs. Microfilaments flex to reduce pressure on bony prominences and cushion
fragile skin from bumps and abrasions that cause skin tears.
DermaSaver products features:
- Superior pressure and shear reduction
- Breathablilty - fabric and filament layers allow air flow
- Allows for moisture transfer
- Totally launderable even in high temperature laundries - allows for multi-patient use
- Durability - will not flatten out or become flaky.
- Anti-microbial - protected by the ÆGis MicrobeShield which inhibits the growth of
micro-organisms on the product
- Stretchy knit (not woven) fabric has “give” to reduce surface friction
- Compatible with topical creams and ointments
- Latex free - 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Meets CA-117 flame retardant standard
Please click here for our latest catalogue.[pdf, 3.8MB]
Our Catalogue requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 8 or higher. You can find this for free by Clicking Here